RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:42:18 -0700
Jean-Louis Tu wrote:

No diet has been proved to be
an effective cure against cancer (remember that G.C. Burger's wife
died of cancer, despite practicing instincto-nutrition). What you can
do, however, is slow down the development of cancer by restricting
caloric intake, and possibly restricting polyunsaturated fatty acids
of the n-6 family (see below).

Just thought I would pass on a few statistics since I know a number of
cancer survivors.  Eating raw, no salt, no sugar, no bleached flour, no
pesticides significantly increases the chances of going into remission.

I believe Aajonous is in the 95% remission rate, with over 300 clients
personally councilled in Nutrition.  Aajonous promotes a high fat, high
protein raw diet.  You may be interested in his book, We Want To Live, by
Aajonous Vonderplants.

The Hippocrates Health Institute does not publish a success rate, but I
believe from many of the people that I have talked to that the rate is near
60 or 70%.  This institute has a number of spin off organizations and
trained health educators.  They talk about a window of time to delay
traditional medical treatments for 4 to 6 weeks and see the impact of their
diet. Their methodologies have been in place for over two decades, primarily
they endorse a raw vegan diet.

As Liza May said in another post attitude is important.  I believe this is
true both for the individual with cancer and their entire support group.
Everyone I know who has survived cancer, believed that they could and so did
their family.  One friend is extremely grateful, that she was not told that
she had less than a 2% chance of survival.  10 years later, she has had no
sign of problems for over 8 years.

I would also add, sunlight and lots of fresh air to my anti-cancer
prescription.

Micaela