RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 01:06:40 -0600
>Just curious, Ben: how do you know these symptoms are the result of
>vaccinations?

Judging your comments, I gather that you must think that I am trying to put
my health problems under some convenient umbrella.  In some situations
vaccine damage is vague; however, in my experience it was immediate.

I was preparing to leave for a foreign country, and was "required" to get 8
different vaccines/innoculations.  Immediately following an MMR vaccine, I
reacted severely.  This included mild seizures, extreme joint pain,
swelling, high fever, etc.  From that time forth my health was a disaster.
So, I consider that to be fairly clear evidence.  My doctor passed my
experience off as a "rare reaction" to the MMR vaccination.  Since my
unfortunate encounter, I have discovered that it is not so rare.  Events
such as the one spoken of above are reported in the tens of thousands every
year according to government VAERS statistics.

I also have spoken to more CFS/FMS patients than I can remember who had
similar beginnings to their illness.

Sorry for the militant attitude but I feel strongly about the vaccines.
Hope that answers your question.

-Ben