RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 23:42:43 -0800
>Gregg:
>> It would be neat to know
>> if in the Study the babies Blood Types were taken so maybe they could be
>> found and see if Peter D'Adamo Research could be applicable in anyway
>> and the babies ate according to their Blood Type and/or Genetic Heritage
>>  - I think that this could be not on Very Interestiong but Very
>> Informative and could go a long way to see if what I feel might be true
>> about how some of us are different on some way as I've been trying to
>> get more information from in my Thread: Food, Behavior, Genetics, and
>> Evolution.  If you could see if you could find out I'd be Very
>> Appreciative and I think the Group as well as Yourself would probably
>> find it Very Interesting to know to.

> Jeez, Gregg, maybe _you_ should find out and report back to the group. ;)

I guess I could but I'd like to hear back from Jean-Louis first to see
if he could do it a lot easier since he seems to be the source of this
Post - I don't know what Post he was replying to though because he
didn't say and the Search doesn't the Body of Messages.

> Seriously, kind of, our midwife (also an ND) is somewhat into the blood
> type stuff and we chatted inconclusively about the theory.

> Namely, what blood type is baby? (Don't know--missed our chance with some
> placenta blood and it ain't worth a needle.)

Well when the time is right I guess you'll check if you feel the need.

> If baby was different than mother (A) then what should mother be eating--A
> or baby's type? (A)

Got me.

> How does baby decide blood type with father O and mother A and supposedly
> the genetic deck is shuffled? Are we to believe that the entire digestive
> metabolism is inhereted from only one parent?

That what I was saying in the other Thread - Food, Behavior, Genetics,
and Evolution - I wonder if you can just go by Blood Type or is the
kid somehow a Hybrid of the 2 Parents or does he really take after only
one in terms of what Type of Diet he or she should be on - I think this
would be great to look further into.

> Then if baby is actually O, should I be breastfeeding instead of Melisa?

Sure!!! Why not!!! Sounds Good To Me!!! - I'm sure you'll get some Funny
Looks though!!! - :) - And watch out for those Leaking Breasts!!! -
Hahaha!!! - :)

> (Oh, Liza, if Jaloa is so perfect, why does she spit up occasionally, and
> where are those little cheek pimples from? ;))

 - Bye For Now!!!
 - Gregg!!!