RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:23:45 -0800
FYI

Here's the response I got regarding the incomplete text.  Unfortunately,
the owner of the site where that incomplete text is referred me back to
another site which refers back to the geocities site. *sigh*

regards
roberta

From: Pierre Gaumond <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Burger's book on the internet]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:22:49 -0500 (EST)

Hello Roberta,

On Fri, 06 Mar 1998 07:27:19 -0800, you wrote:

> I am a part of an email list and we are interested in reading the anopsology
> text at your site. We hope you can upload the complete text to this document.
> Any help appreciated.

> The text at http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/raw_eat3.html is
> incomplete.

> Thanks, regards roberta [log in to unmask]

Please contact the author and installer of this web site. See:

   http://www.umontreal.ca/~gaumondp/veg/raw

Pierre Gaumond