RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:29:23 -0500
Dave wrote:
> Even then he does not edit anything AFAIK. jr is very direct and does
> not play games with his list. If he took something out he would say
> so. You can always read the digests on line at
> http://mcmuse.mc.maricopa.edu/pub/raw/digest/

I would have to respectfully disagree on the "very direct" part.
jr has not responded to a single question that I asked him,
either on raw or in private, except for telling me to stop
posting on the NFL, and the following au revoir:
i know that i owe everyone at least an explanation
i suspect that there are certainly better actions i could take
i already regret it
i am really sorry
sorry for the remaining subscribers, sorry for myself
just sorry
jr

Liza May <[log in to unmask]>

Gil Bar-On <[log in to unmask]>

David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
-------------
So. don't really know exactly why he kicked us off, but I can
make some guesses about myself. It somewhat surpises me that
he kicked off Liza as well. I can say that one thing the
three people above appear to have in common - they all spoke
out against the NFL at one point or the other.

Kirt, you now have some company for your misery (: I think jr
has now surpassed the number of people kicked off of raw versus
raw-food.

Perhaps jr will update his raw welcome message and www page to
say that folks who speak out against the zealotry and against
the NFL are not allowed.

Regards,
David