From:
"Lagasse, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:55:57 -0400
Think of RAM as an etch-a-sketch very easy to draw a picture on, yet
completely disappears when you turn it over (power off) while drawing a
picture on paper requires real work to make it go away and simply turing
it off will not make it disappear

Paul Lagasse, Jr.  Sc.D.                        [log in to unmask]
Phone 413-794-5843                      Baystate Health Systems
Fax   413-794-5570                      Springfield, MA

"It is logically impossible to schedule for the unknown" - Dilbert

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**