From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:26:25 -0400
Monica,

DIMM is a generic term that stands for Dual Inline Memory Module,
it describes the physical appearance (size shape etc) of the RAM chips.

EDO and SDRAM are terms that describe a particular kind of memory
chip.

We could make some educated guesses as to what you need but we would
need to know more details about the PC before making an accurate
recommendation.  If you have it, the owner's manual is your best
source of information on which type, size, and combination of RAM
can be used.

Please repost to the list, the brand and model of the PC -- and
the motherboard if you can find it.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**