From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 13:32:42 -0700
Providing that you do not want to keep ANY of the information from
the hard drive, try this.

First, as you refer to an "upgrade" on CD, I'm guessing you have the
Windows 95 upgrade version rather than the full install version.
If this is the case, you will need to install MSDOS on your hard disk.

Boot the computer from your MSDOS boot disk. Then FDISK the hard
disk from the floppy disk boot disk. Follow this by reinstalling MSDOS
using the MSDOS floppy disks.

Install the drivers for your CDROM drive. Then run SETUP on your
Windows 95 CDROM and follow the instructions as it installs.