From:
"Gina A. Emory" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:23:02 -0400
A friend emailed this page to me.  I was surprised in that I never considered him to be much more than your typical high carb eater.  I am not a milk drinker myself for many reasons, paleo being one of them, but this guy's site makes even a milk lover sit up and take notice.  Robert's "got milk" at the end of his post was perfect timing! :-)

The NOTMILK Homepage! (MILK is a bad-news substance!) (http://www.notmilk.com/)

By the way, I've been a lurker for months, but never have posted.  I enjoy everyone's contributions.  They help me stick to my low carb, high protein, basically paleo eating pattern and give me lots of ammo to use in convincing my friends to do likewise.  Keep it up!

Gina Emory