From:
phyllis walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:07:19 -0500
> My husband and one of my daughters seize up when I talk about paleofoods
> and they are both always sick with something.
>
> Does anyone else suffer this frustration and how does one deal with it?

My mate was suffering from chronic sinus infections, coughs, asthma, and lots o'
yucky mucous.  I convinced him to at least try a month dairy free.  I'm sure I
don't need to tell this group that his symptoms were relieved.  Frustratingly, he
refuses to experiment further. I think he doesn't feel bad enough to change
anything else.  I try to explain that he will feel great!   He sees my overall
health improve as a paleo person, but still wonders if this "diet is ok."  I want
to scream: Don't be a lemming!  But I don't because arguing is not going to
acheive anything.  He is still dairy free at least.

So Susan, I share your frustration and I don't know what else to do.  But I do
hope the example speaks well and loud.

Pax,
phyllis