BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:47:12 -0500
I can't believe all the plants I have coming up - not only are the crocuses
and snow drops blooming, but so are some of my early tulips and pink star
flowers (don't remember their name), besides the almost ready to bloom
hyacinths and daffodils, which I uncovered this weekend while removing the
leaf mold (closely related to a leaftime, perhaps).  And the peonies have
been poking through the surface for a few weeks now!  80 F and
thunderstorms is not what I've come to expect from a northern March day!

03/28/98 12:54:17 AM ----------

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Is There Anybody Out There?

STALS R US wrote:
> and when there's no work, there're new wildflowers up, and fresh
spearmint to
> cut,
> and a garden to get in....and on and on and on.  ;)
We have crocuses. Beginning of the week was snow, end of the week 70 F. I'm
worried about the Tiger Lilies possibly having been frozen. It may be warm
enough
to do some gardening today. I want to clean out the yard this year and,
since the
chicken population has dwindled, I may go back to gardening. I gave up on
fighting the chickens last year. For some reason they have a penchant for
digging
up lavendar. Thanks for the spring  reminder.
][<en