BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:12:00 EST
For many years I have been collecting the overcopied sheets of  underground
humor that show up at construction site offices.

Here is one. I’ll gladly accept others for the collection. I take no
responsibility for the content of this found text.

The Union Forever

Four workers were discussing how smart their dogs were. The first was an
engineer who said his dog could do math with calculations. His dog was named
T-square and he told him to get some paper and draw a square, a circle and a
triangle, which the dog did with no great sweat. The accountant said he
thought his dog was better. His dog was named Slide Rule. He told him to fetch
a dozen cookies, bring them back and divide them into piles of three, which he
did with no problem. The chemist said the accountant’s dog was good but he
felt his dog was better. His dog Measure was to get a quart of milk, and pour
seven ounces into ten ounce glasses. The dog did this with no problem. All
three men agreed this was very good and their dogs were equally smart. They
all turned to the union member and said, “What can your dog do?” The teamster
member turned to his dog whose name was Coffee Break and said, “Show the
fellows what you can do.” Coffee Break went over and ate the cookies, drank
the milk, shit on the paper, screwed the other three dogs and claimed he
injured his back while doing so, filed a grievance for unsafe working
conditions, applied for Workmen’s Compensation and left for home on sick
leave.

][<en Follett