BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 06:38:49 EST
Chris;  Working on the Jewish Museum was like working on Fort Knox or a high
security prision; with over zealous wardens.....none of it comfortable or
access easy to the craftsman; it seemed to me that "statement"and palace power
was more important than content and the facade clash clearly demonstrates the
overbearing mentality of the entire project...the up side was we had  gothic
stone work in our yard for two and a half years ; and when your a Cathedral
builder thats exciting.  MD