BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:34:12 EDT
Dan writes:

<< Then there's "John the Butcher."  I had to give my painter an educational
 opportunity after he savagely pruned my camellia in pursuit of some wood to
 paint.  Of course, also "Jon the 20-minute Plumber."  >>

These characters must know the roofers Joseph Jenkins introduced us to in his
new book "The Slate Roof Bible". In his section on the Neanderthal Syndrome he
explains than neanderthal man never really died out at all. They just became
roofers. Some he has had to clean up after, in his years in the slate roof
trade, are Jacko, Spike and Tarbaby Teddy.

From the appearance (or dissappearance) of many slate roofs in my area, it
would appear they have been at it for quite a while.

Is it still true that you get what you pay for?

Better living through marketing.

Rudy