BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sbmarcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 00:23:38 -0400
>      Even on a construction project that starts from scratch, it takes a
>      constant watchful eye to make sure that following trades to not
damge
>      work already completed. Imagine how much closer trades have to be
>      watched on a preservation project.

Well, this remark certainly woke me up.  Best reason yet to hope that PTN
ultimately takes over the world.

If the hiring agency or client does a proper job of choosing tradespeople
then the only reason to watch them is to learn something from them.

The question has to be asked how many of the countless botched projects,
new construction and HP, that we all run across all the time, got to that
sorry state because of the incompetence or negligence of craftspeople?

Bruce