BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:46:06 -0400
This is beginning to sound more like The Muppet Show than Ed Sullivan.

Drew - Tell me you like The Muppet Show, too. ;-)

on  07/22/98 12:47:04 PM ----------

Please respond to "BP - His DNA is this long."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Chem Engineering Poetry

Michael:
"
> The musically inclined members of my family, who are, to their
misfortune,
> acutely aware of the limitations of my musical talents, would probably
> suggest that the only thing worse than an attempt by yours truly to set
> words to music, would be my trying to sing it.
"
I'm sure that is just your modesty talking. To me it sounds like we have
a volunteer for the IPTW-98 talent show.
Thanks Mike, consider yourself booked.
Hey guys, we have filled the singing chemical engineer slot. Now we are
looking for a singing Timber Framing quartet and a troupe of tap dancing
stone masons.
Major Bowes and Ed Sullivan live,
Bryan