BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:48:41 -0400
>In a message dated 98-07-15 14:47:39 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< Goo Goo Clusters >>
>
>Dear God,
>
>I give up, what is it?

First things first: I am not so prefumtuous in my divinity as to
appropriate the capital - 'god' will be quite fufficient, thank you.

As to Goo Goo Cluster, well.  Now we are really talking about a southern
part of heaven.  A lunar landscape of knobby lumps.  Goobers bound to each
other with a matrix of gooey caramel and fluffy marshmallow, o'erwrought
with a soft shell of chocolate.  Truly divine.  Useful when you have no RC
Cola about within which to toss your peanuts.

NOTE
The following opinion will definitely spark debate among certain
regionalists.  See:
<http://ulibnet.mtsu.edu/~bubba/bub0895/2222.html>
See also:
<http://ulibnet.mtsu.edu/~bubba/bub0995/0567.html>
NOTE

OPINION: Goo Goo Clusters are higher on the evolutionary scale than Mud Pies.

But since you asked, here's some required reading for you historians out
there, really -- this is historical stuff:
<http://googoo.com/about.html>

Since your interest has been whetted, of course, you need a phone number
from which to order 'em.  You can find it here:
<http://googoo.com/>

Back to the topic...I'm sure somewhere, in some conference, Goo-Goos have
been discussed.  While eating them.  Probably spoken highly of with poor
enunciation.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director            "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                     from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                             - Bullwinkle J. Moose