BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:47:40 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-02 13:30:41 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I'm headed down town with a Rambo Knife & an axe handle- >>

Drew,

A word of expedience and economy. I carry the axe handle with head in the car,
right down to the side of the driver seat, if you ever need assistance at your
power lunches. Never know when you will have to do an emergency roof probe.
Keeping the head on the axe avoids the need to carry an extra Rambo knife.
Only had to use the axe once at an intersection in Queens when two guys did
not take kindly to my friendly finger signs. Otherwise it splits good wood,
including for lighting matches. I used to be pretty good with a sledge hammer,
busting a lot of stone, until I moved to the city. Had to give up the pounds
along with the standard shift.

][<en