RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:36:44 -1000
Tom:
>> Dental problems are common on the fruitarian diet. I have a mouth full
>> of crowns as one of the legacies of my years (8+) as a fruitarian
>> back in the 1970's. Too much fruit acid dissolves the teeth, and

Rex:
>Yet another testimonial to the dangers of eating industrial-quality
>unripened fruit...

I can show you a couple toothless ex-fruitarians in Hawaii, one of whom ate
only wild fruit for several years, so he claims. The backyard and wild
fruit available here is certainly not industrial quality. I suspest Tom's
testimonial has more to do with eating fruit to the exclusion of other
foods than it does with fruit quality.

>Sadly, the
>backyard and organic growers, then and now, seem to take their cues from
>the commercial interests.

Well, Rex, its time you started supplying the world with fruit grown to
your high standards and we can all be fruitarians w/o dental problems. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft