RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:47:27 -0400
7bit
From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
John,

   It seems that in the last threee months you are now not only no
longer living in your community, but that you have also changed your
views and are advocationg meat-eating rather than fruitarianism. So my
comments regarding your role there as the nutritionist are no longer
relevant.

    I do have one comment on your recent post.

 You had said:
<<  I am not part of that Community anymore. I'd actually love to be
able to communicate with plants directly and invoke their help, in each
person's individual case.  I don't really want to be a technician (which
is what most Nutritionists and Herbalists really are; they know all
about the uses of certain plants but can't directly determine' which
plant is most beneficial for which patient intuitively >>

Plants? Most nutritionists do not know 'all about the uses of plants.'
That is not at all what the field of nutrition is about. Ummmm, John, I
think I'd recommend learning a little more about the profession,
including at the very least a thorough study of biochemistry and human
physiology,  before hiring yourself out as a 'nutritionist.'

As far as communicating with plants directly, I guess, now that you
mention it, that  I'd love to be able to do that too.

Love, Liza