Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:18:54 -0400
> My sister is building a Pentium-II based PC. She is a heavy CAD (Computer
> Aided Design) user and wants a system optimized for CAD with 3D rendering.
>
> Can anyone suggest an AGP 3D graphics card that works well with CAD?

For an article on this topic, see if you can get the PC Magazine June 30
edition; the article is called "High-end PC Graphics Cards" on page 191.
There does appear to be a difference in cards for CAD applications and
cards for other applications like 3D animation.

If you can't find the magazine, let me know and maybe I can fax you a copy
of the article or soemthing. The article covers pretty high-end stuff, but
it makes mention of more modestly-priced cards also.

Susan Sutherland