BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Lee McKeithan II <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 17:17:39 -0500
As Chairman of the State Advisory Panel On Special Education for the
district of Columbia, I would be happy to represent this body and to
serve in this compacity.  I need to know were the meeting is on Monday,
November 30, 1998, and at what time.

By the way, I did not receive an attachment.  If you would send it
again, I will be happy to review them.

Respectfully,
Thomas Lee McKeithan II
Chairman, State Advisory Panel On Special Education for the district of
Columbia
(202)291-3844 (Voice)
(202)722-7513 (FAX)
www.mindspring.com/~tlmck2