From:
Simone Pratte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 21:29:18 -0400

I have been recently diagnosed with celiac and am having difficulty finding
a BBQ sauce and bottled salad dressings.

Do any of you know of any BBQ sauce that is GF?  I thought I saw where
someone mentioned Heinz BBQ sauce was GF but after checking out the ones in
the local supermarkets, I'm confused.  On all the Heinz BBQ sauce that I've
come across, they all read that they have vinegar, soy sauce (wheat,
maltodextrin, etc) in them.  Am I missing something here?  Is it only
certain Heinz BBQ sauce that are GF?

As to salad dressings, is there anything you can buy in a supermarket that
is GF free?  Anything with distilled vinegar seens to bothers me.  I have
tried making my own Itallian dressing but because of the amount of oil that
is in, I have a problem with it.

Any help or suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Simone - Hudson, NH