RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 07:04:41 EDT
Jerry,

<<  Do we all have to go 'nuts'? >>

<< world would certaily be a better place if we did. >>

I tried eating nuts and even soaked they are too much for my digestive system
to handle in any decent amount capable of sustaining my tissue.  In the
beginning of my raw vegan diet I tolerated them, but eventually I just
couldn't eat them.  My body said, "NO MORE NUTS!".  Asking humanity to live on
nuts when they are traditionally omnivorous is NUTS ;)

Aaron