NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 00:42:19 -0800
I say things like, "I love your product, but my  little son has
developed a severe allergy to any kind of milk protein.  You know,
butter, milk, sour cream, whey, caseinates . . . we have to remove
them completely from his diet.  When he takes even one bite of
something with even a little of this in it,
he stops breathing.  Can you tell me if your product is safe for him
to eat?"

psam

"Nothing is impossible for the one who doesn't have to do it."

Helen Fernety asked:

I would love to hear the standard questions you use when you call a
food
company to ask about if thier product(s) are free of all dairy.