RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:12:02 -0800
Hi Kirt,

>In a phrase: sensationalistic and overblown. The "industry" will have a
>field day coutering his hype with their own hype. It that the American Way,
>Alan? ;)

A while back Robert Cohen was on the 'Dan Rather show' pointing out the
hazards of milk and bovine growth hormone and the conclusion was that
....people will continue to drink milk anyway because of 'tradition'. It
was an amazing piece for CBS news to air considering they are pretty
mainstream.
Robert Cohen also played a part in helping Canada reject BGH.

(I'm not speaking on RC's behalf, I just watched the news that night and
have read a little about Canada's dairy industry.)

Great list!

All the best,
Susan