RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:14:50 -1000
> They are evil.
>
> They contain several very evil substances, as well as other substances
> which, while not evil per say, do thrawt efforts by other holy substances
> contained therein.
>
> Beware those who do not avoid fresh string beans as they are under the
> spell of the bad food genie (who claims to live with Liza). You may enjoy
> the taste, and your perverted little children may enjoy the taste, but make
> no mistake: evil evil evil as evidenced by NH fundamentalism.
>
> Here's hoping you can eat the right foods in the future...;) Myself, I
> can't wait to sprout some string beans!!!
>
> Cheers,
> Kirt

hey kirt, i remember you from m2m, how's it goin? i couldn't resist poppin in
here to give 2 cents worth of opinion. you remind me of the self when i used
sarcastic humor to humor friends. i think some people refine their life and
diet to a certain degree and then plane off for awhile, and don't keep
refining or later they decide they don't know it all and seek more refinement.
it seems you have a tendancy to refine to a degree of raw foods and then stop
for some reason and poke fun of those who attempt to go further. sure they may
make mistakes and head down the wrong path now and then, but at least they
have an open mind toward exploring refinement, lets not forget how many s.a.d.
eaters are poking fun at the raw fooders. what is the point of all this poking
fun. if you insist on it try tickling instead of poking. :-) aloha and peace.......forest