RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 11:04:35 -0500
Hi Ellie,

>About fish, I recently posted that I had no mercury buildup from fish I
>ate from New England, Nova Scotia, Alaska and Trinidad.

I had read that, however I think hair analysis can be misleading; a few
years ago just before I had my fillings replaced I had an Hg hair level that
was below the mean for the population, but I was nonetheless Hg-toxic. I'm
one of those who, despite a fragile constitution (thin frame, narrow jaw,
myopic eyes, and crowded lower front teeth - all from a lifetime of
inadequate Western nutrition), looks much younger than my age on the
outside, and have no gray hair at all at age 34 - I think all the toxins
tend to stay lodged deeper in my body. I once saw a super-energetic oriental
acupuncturist who was only a few years older than me, and his hair was pure
white!

Thanks, Paul