RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:53:42 -0400
>>>Does Maya eat seaweed?  My dog eats seaweed every chance possible  It's
>>>supposed to have some healing properties.

>She gets some kelp put in her foods, and I give her some spirulina.  I
>haven't tried other seaweeds.  She's pretty picky, doesn't like her
>vegetables much, and has had little appetite the last 2-3 days so I can't
>hide anything at all in her food if I want her to eat.

You know, even for us humans, it is a good idea to chew on some grass
(provided it has not been sprayed with DDT) once in a while, and just get
that juice in there.  Apparently grasses have something like 300% more
minerals/vitamins than we get in our other veggies and fruities.

>>My cat (when alive) ate Spirulina tablets (and even powder), voraciously!
>>Just loved it.  Must have been good for him (I know it is for me and my
>>daughter).

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist, Clinic Rep.
http://www.radiant-living.com/trnsndcr.htm