RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:01:03 EDT
Hi Jo!

<< Aside from the eggs, I'll change nothing, and then after another month or
two, I'll re-examine the results on my overall level of health. >>

You might also try comparing specific things like blood pressure, resting and
working heart rate, percent body fat, max sprinting speed, max lower-back and
hamstring flexibility, VO2 Max, average urine pH, stool frequency and texture,
any changes in sleep patterns, weight gain or loss.

Please post your results, its always interesting to read about experiments
like this! ;-))

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)