Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:48:39 -0600
Mark and Judith Walter wrote:

>   I'm not sure if this is an off topic question, I hope not. Was
> wondering what all around reference manual or repair "bible" might be
> the best? Im stuck right now...

 Mark,
 I have "Upgrading and Repairing PCs" by Mueller. Published by Que Corp.
1-800-428-5331
The ISBN is
0-7897-0825-6 and
0-7897-1053-6

 I also have "Troubleshooting, Maintaining, & Repairing Personal
Computers" by Stephen J. Bibelow and published by McGraw/Hill
ISBN: 0-07-912098-9 and 0-07-912099-7
http://www.dlspubs.com/home.htm

 This one has helped me out many times.
--