BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:11:19 EDT
Mr. Becker,
Very pointed questions about the chemistry of paint removal. I have one
question for you though; how much will it cost to answer those questions and
is there enough money in the budget to discover those answers?
Since I've given a fixed price to do this job and am not going to make any
more money if I discover the answers to those questions, I'll opt to bypass
the issue and use either heat or mechanical methods to remove the paint on
wood. The other advantage to heat or mech. is that the workers can continue
the rest of the restoration right away and not have to wait for neutralization
or drying.

Jim Hicks, Pres. RMS, Inc. Wood Window Restoration