RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:45:06 -0500
Gerry Coffey wrote:

> ...Just know my intent is not to divide but bring together so we all might
> benefit...

> FWIW:;-)
> gerry

FWIW?  Well, all your comments are worth a lot in my opinion---this post happens
to be worth more than the average.

However, there was no need to list me with people who may have been  accused of
having an agenda.  Any hostility I encounter here seems only because my primary
question (yeah, but what about the 'quality'?) tends to knock the props out from
under the variety of dogma that currently dominates *this* roost.

But I take things in stride and feel I've learned much here.  I early on grasped
an insight that Alan is hopefully recognizing: take a stick and stir around in the
sarcasm and you'll find a smiley hidden here and there.  Also, sarcastic speakers
may be venting toxicity, but they're rarely stupid and their barbs can inspire the
target to rethink things.

Regards,
Rex Harrill