RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 23:16:00 -0700
>Eventually, an x-ray showed nerve damage but I
>was not willing to get a root canal.  So for the past 3-4 onths, I've been
>working on trying to heal this tooth.  During June the gum puffed out; then
>over the next few months it started draining puss.  Now the pain is gone and
>the gum has no pockets (e.g. the gum is tight, but I still have puss
>draining from a little hole that goes all the way down to the root), but an
>x-ray yesterday showed that the infection under the tooth has spread and the
>roots are getting less pointed in shape, which apparently is an indication
>of some kind of deterioration.  The endodontist says the nerve has died and
>can never regnerate and that the infection can't heal with the dead tissue
>in there.
>Janis

Hi Janis,
This is supposedly mission impossible. I have a 'failed root canal' with
all the same symptoms. I have an abcess and it drains via a fistula in the
gum. The dentists and even some wholistic types say it is impossible to
kill the abcess causing bacteria because they inhabit the tiny tubules in
the nerve canal and are 'unreachable'. It would be nice to find some or be
the someone who can heal it.
I use poultices of the Arise and Shine 'Herbal Toxin Absorber', Propolis
with herbs by Twin Labs, H2O2, nasal administration of remedies ala
Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing by Vasant Lad. I know I need to keep
'sugars' down. Fasting would help however I don't feel inclined to to that
now. The solution is supposed to be an 'apioectomy' where an endodonist go
into the top of the gum, cleans out the root canal and caps it off.
I plan to use more of the ayurvedic herbs orally and nasally plus the H2O2
etc. I am buying time and willing to keep working at it. So I too am open
to ideas. The tissue and the bone would have to be saturated with an
anti-bacterial and astringents etc
All the best, Sheila

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea