RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:21:46 EDT
From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Peter,

<< What has taking some of us decades to
 accomplish, you have done in less than a year. :(  ;-) >>

I'm very good at making 'mistakes' ;)

Thanks for all the info.  I'm going to be in Boston this weekend and there's a
specialty store that sells wild meat, perhaps they'll have some organs....

Last time I was there I neglected to check, but they had venison, emu,
ostrich, and I was quite surprised, but they had bear.  What is the deal with
parasites in wild animals?  And do you happen to know whether normal
refrigerators go down to 0 F?

Aaron