Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Ecclestone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 15:56:23 -0500
I've got a floppy drive in my laptop that seems to work for small files
only.  It is almost as though it is on a timer.  If running defrag or
scandisk it only gets part way through and then it stops working.  Reading
or writing to the disk gives the same result.  It appears to start out OK
and then it just stops.  It is beyond me.  Any of you experts out there got
an explanation?

Thanks,
Paul Ecclestone