BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 13:24:57 -0400
to follow up on what Dr Clyde Shideler said:

> This lady asked about web access info and I sent her the notice
> about "Bobby" and this was her response.  She poses some
> interesting questions which I do not feel really qualified to
> answer.  Anyone out there with the answer might send them
> direct to her.

I will write in more detail to her.  But anyone on this list who
gets questions like this you don't find it easy to answer, please
mention <http://www.w3.org/WAI/> as a resource to the person who
is asking.

And posting such requests to <[log in to unmask]> is perhaps more
appropriate than here <subject to what the organizers want to say
about here>.

Al