From:
James Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:49:16 +0100

Just thought I'd share this with anyone local/passing through.

The Burger King at Collingtree, on the A508 into Northampton are very
very good at producing burgers without buns for me.  They are just off
the M1, junction 15.  Anyone passing through Northampton (perhaps to
visit Daily Bread?) can rest assured of a good reception there, and
theyseem quite familiar with the concept of serving you food without the
bun.  They don't have knives, though, so ask for 2 forks!

James Ingram
Note:  References to the "UK Food List" apply to the UK Coeliac Society's
Food List.  Further information can be found at http://www.coeliac.co.uk