Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 21:14:45 EDT

I want to share some information about a product that I enjoyed using a long
time ago.  This can be added in hamburg or put on vanilla ice cream.  At a
fast food seafood restaurant where I had worked, this was their secret to
great tasting burgers.  In looking for safe flavoring, I decided to see if it
still existed.  I found it on the Web and my first attempt at information was
not answered with details.  I was told that the product is gluten free.  I
then asked again specifically that no wheat, rye ,oats or barley was used and
if the spices were pure and if any alcohol was used.  This is the reply I
received.  If anyone has any negative feedback please let us know.

<<First, I will ask our New Jersey office to direct you to a stockist in E.
Falmouth, MA 02536.

Second, our Chief Chemist advises the following:

The alcohol used in Angostura aromatic bitters is derived from the
fermentation of sugar cane molasses, which does not contain gluten.  The
herbs and spices used in Angostura aromatic bitters do not contain gluten and
are purchased through one agent.

Trusting that this response meets your requirements!

Have a good day!

Rose-May Naraynsingh
Manager - Export Sales
-