RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:01:54 -1000
I'm not sure who said what, but...

>>> I don't think this
>>> means that we are anthromorphizing our food ... we're giving it the
>>> importance that it deserves.

>>Ah! THAT'S the word! Thank you!

>You're welcome!  I can find a $1.00 word sometimes!

Not to be anal, but the word is anthroPROmorphism. The dictionary confirms
my memory on this one. ;) It's what childrens book authors do to all sorts
of animals. ;)

FWIW, on the issue, I chime in as: just fine with "overplaying" the
fundamentals of air, water, food, sleep, loved ones, physical labor, and
sex. It is, I admit, occasionally interesting to supplement with these with
intellectual masturbation...  ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft