RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nomi Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:53:00 EST
re: the question about raw food for Thanksgiving  I am having a big all raw
bash at my house (in San Diego) on the 18th. Here are some of the things I am
going to make:

mushrooms stuffed with a mixture that contains poultry seasoning and
cranberrries then dehydrated (a true taste of the holidays)
Spinach mousse
thin slices of zucchini (sliced the long way) topped with pate and dehydrated
soup: either mushroom, slightly warmed or corn chowder, depends if I can find
any nice corn that late in the season
Yam pie and carrot cake

Hope this gives you some good ideas
Nomi Shannon