NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 12:08:33 EDT
Sharon and everyone who replied about infant formulas - THANK-YOU VERY MUCH!
You were a wealth of knowledge.  I'm realizing the importance of
breastfeeding, but I also realize the mother needs to be healthy and free of
ingesting any foods that she might be allergic to also.  Do you believe it's
true that we give birth to allergenic children because we pass this on, not
only genetically, but by also eating foods during pregnancy that we as mothers
are currently sensitive to? (most of us don't even know it at the time)  AND
doesn't this seem to be especially true with dairy products?  Thanks again,
Jane