RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:47:49 -0300
At 05:22 17/02/1999 -1000, you wrote:
>hi friends, forest here, been sittin on the side lines here for some time,
>thought i'd add my 2 cents worth on the subject of natural wellness. as most
>people know, it's more than food that makes us whole and well. i definately
>believe in the importance of raw foods but without other physical, mental, and
>spiritual balancing factors, the most perfect diet will have limitations.
>here's what i think it takes to reach optimum wellness, not an easy task, i'm
>still in the beginning stages but am learning lots as i stubbornly plod down
>this road alone most of the time. anyway check it out and let me know what
>ya'll think. aloha and peace.....forest for earth re-leaf

hello, forest, very interesting and multiple what you wrote, it sounds a lot
like zephir´s book in many areas, although you speak of things not covered
in his book. i assume you know about zephir´s book. i sense that this kind
of life is really advanced for our world, because it integrates many layers.
what i mean is that many people are into raw foods, many into permaculture,
many into a spiritual approach to things, but zephir and now you are the
first i hear that integrate the whole thing.

regards,
               axel

 PS: i am interested in hearing more about the tantric sexual part of the
health equation.