RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:02:56 EST
In a message dated 2/15/99 6:37:06 PM Central Standard Time, amf.prefire@T-
ONLINE.DE writes:

<<
 I would have to stretch my imagination to the limits to believe that
 avocados were the cause of these growths Gerry..or even that avocados are
 "addictive".

 Best regards,

 Alan

Her body was already in a diseased state when she turned to Natural Hygiene.
Like many others, she feared she wasn't getting enough protetin and traded one
addiction for another.

She consumed lots of nuts and several avocados a day. This high protein and
oil feast added insult to injury.

gc