RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:15:44 -0500
Christopher:
> David, thank you for cross-posting the report about suspected mercury
> poisoning that you found on another raw list.  I understand at least one
> reply was posted there, from the Instincto theorist Bruno Comby in France.
> I'd love to read it, but apparently that list has no accessible archive.
> Would you please cross-post the Comby reply for us to read on this list?
> Thank you.

I have searched for this followup on jr's "raw" list, but it does
not appear to have made it to me, or the "raw" archives. If someone
out there has recieved Bruno's reponse to the Mercury post, could
you forward this message to me (to save multiple copies being posted
to the list), so I can see about getting it posted to the list
(as others are interested in the reponse as well)?

Thanks,

David