RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:49:36 -0800
Thomas E. Billings wrote:

> The Expo is being done by the same promoter, so you can probably
> expect something along the same lines, i.e. emphasis on the
> "cranks and crazies" that characterize the raw movement.

I certainly hope they can make some improvements in the food
department.  It was my first raw food event, and I went with
the crazy notion that the food area would include fruits, fresh
juices, and maybe a salad bar.  I was disappointed to find only
a few overpriced preparations and concoctions.  While I don't
have a big problem with people who like to spend lots of time
in the kitchen, I cannot see why there isn't more of a place
at a raw food expo for plain ol', uncomplicated food.

Carol