RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:33:55 -0800
Hi Ben!!!

> Just a longshot here.  I know that there are several alternative health
> professionals on this list, so I thought I'd try.  A friend of mine has recently
> developed the symptoms of endometriosis, and is in pain and very fatigued.
>
> Do any of you know of any nutritional/alternative therapies that are successful
> in treating this condition?  Thanks in advance.

Well I know of several women through my friend's sister in San Diego
that were doing the Hulda Clark Parasite Program and it seemed to work
for them.  I know it's a really simplistic Program but it sure seems to
help quite a few People on many different Levels.  I have a few other
things that might help as well if you want to give a call sometime.
Also what kind of Diet is she on and is she a RAFer yet or in the
making.  Anyway, call me anytime after 1:00pm PT and I'm usually
available.

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!
---
UIN: 2038656
Tel: (323) 255-1980 usually after 1:00pm PT