RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 14:26:15 -1000
On Behalf Of Virginia Story
>> Why would anyone want to eat meat?   And then on
>> top of that:  RAW?   Eh ghads, man!

> We are all different and have different needs and desires.  We should
> celebrate our differences as well as our similarities. . . .

Namaste!  Why continue with the flesh-eating habit?  It is
a habit that is not only harmful to the meat-eater but
also adversely affects *everyone's* environment and precious
resources.  What is more, public funds are used to find
solutions for diseases related to meat-eating.  There is
information about all this in great detail in John Robbins'
"Diet For A New America", published by Stillpoint.
Discouraging destructive lifestyles is everyone's
business!

Jai Maharaj
http://www.flex.com/~jai
Om Shanti