RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:55:19 -0800
Nieft / Secola wrote:
> >As to eyesight my mother greatly improved hers once with nasty-tasting
> >green drinks every day.  She stopped wearing glasses.  She used to put
> >things like dandelion greens in the blender.  On the Paleofood list I
> >was on for awhile John had eyesight improvement with lowcarbing.
> >Meir Schneider and Jacob Leiberman have interesting things to say about
> >eyesight in their books.  Mary J

> Eyesight is a much bigger category than near-sightedness though. I, too,
> have heard about Bates-type eye recovery, but the few people I have met who
> have tried it, failed. I'm skeptical...a single documented recovery would
> make a believer out of me though ;)

I have tried herbs and exercise to improve my near-sightedness. I have
mixed results. I started with -4.75 in each eye and have for short periods
(seconds) been able to see perfectly with out glasses, but mostly wear glasses
with -3.75 I also have glasses at -4.50 and -2.75. My biggest frustration is that
my vision changes multiple times a day. My worst vision is at night. I
don't have a good correlation between any input to my body or specific exercise.
The best results I get is from the "sunning" process. This is were you close your
eyes and look into the sun and move your head back and forth.

Frank.