From:
Stacie Lorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:12:46 -0700
I am wondering if anyone has experience with or knowledge of the effects
of a Paleo diet on extreme thyroid imbalance and other disfunctions. I
am not taking medication for this. I've been going to a Chinese doctor
who gave me strict dietary guidlines which haven't seemed to help and
had terrible cravings besides. I decided to turn to Paleo after reading
about it.

I understand that there is a nutritional connection for these kinds of
disfunctions but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced Paleo helping
to reverse this without any other intervention.

Ray's accounts of his arthritis and diabetes going away certainly help
to convince me. Anyone else?

Thanks,

Stacie